MiR weighted vest are specially designed for firefighters! The CPAT (physical agility test) and the job require immense core muscle strength. Using the vest in your training is the best way to simulate the actual test. Also, it can save you from any injuries during training. Do you know this? The CPAT testing center uses a weight vest. Why? Because it’s the safest method to limit their liability! Firefighting is a proud profession! We are even more proud to serve you with the most efficient tool to your lifelong health and career! You protect our community, and its on us to protect you!
• MiR Short Vest load weights on the very top body especially can be adjust to 1” under-shoulder (in between..) to stimulate the shoulder weights for high-rise pack(hose bundle).
• Back tube/grip for resistance training.
• Even weights distribution and form fitting to protect your spine and proper body alignment during any training.
• No bouncing and stay-tight with dual belts for any movement or shifting position include stair climbing, equipment carry, drag hose, battling ropes & breach and pull and more….
• Need to keep up with your mandatory work out schedule but are bored with your routine exercise? With MiR weighted vest you can carry this great fitness tool anywhere to gym, outside, bootcamp or team plays!